TC Red Guava Flavor Concentrated Syrup (2.5kg or 2.1L)
Brand new flavor, red guava, arrived.
Red guava flavor syrup can be made as red guava juice, red guava ice tea, milk tea, smoothies or frozen yogurt. Or can combine with Grapefruit syrup to make Red guava and Grapefruit Ice Tea, which is become very popular at some stores.
How to make red guava flavor juice (500ml)
- Put 200ml of ice water into a 500ml shaker
- Add 60ml of red guava syrup
- Add 20ml of fructose to taste if desired.
- Filled with crushed ice and shake it well
- Enjoy it
How to make red guava flavor ice tea (500ml)
- Put 200ml of green or black tea into a 500ml shaker
- Add 60ml of red guava syrup and stir it well
- Add fructose to taste if desired
- Add crushed ice until 500ml in the shaker
- Shake it well and enjoy
Storage & Care:
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- For the best results, refrigerate after opening
Shelf Life: 18montsh
Made in Taiwan
Net weight: 2.5kg, 6 units per case